Changing the Focus to value
Participants will receive an individual Negotiating Style profile, workbook and internationally best-selling business book.
Stephen's real-world examples were great as well as his ability to make me challenge my own thoughts.Ben Seedman, Manager Major Implementation, Commonwealth Bank
Negotiation is a vital skill needed to achieve results in a range of business interactions. When you understand how to effectively negotiate, you can plan and achieve better outcomes in every situation. One of the greatest challenges in negotiation is how to achieve desired outcomes while still maintaining sustainable working relationships. This program introduces a proven and practical approach to achieve these two objectives.
ACU's Negotiation Leadership program will strengthen your negotiation skills by helping you focus on the preparation, the process, the people and the post-negotiation analysis to develop creative solutions, stronger relationships and better deals. The program is unique for five reasons:
- Our emphasis on how to shift focus onto value and maintain effective relationships.
- We utilise the Harvard negotiation best practices model.
- Facilitator Stephen Kozicki is an internationally renowned negotiation expert, author, facilitator and coach.
- Our applied learning model - work on your negotiation case and develop an action plan specific to your needs.
- You complete an online assessment and receive a personal report on your individual negotiation style and how to adapt this style in different situations.
You will learn how to:
- Analyse negotiation situations to choose the best approach
- Identify common mistakes and pitfalls
- Make sound decisions during the negotiation
- Apply the negotiation framework to your business, department or organisation
- Recognise and use the key negotiating styles
- Determine your own preferred style and how to adapt in different situations
- Develop negotiating skills using interactive models and case studies
Sydney: 8-9 May 2018
4-5 September 2018
Melbourne: 15-16 May 2018
18-19 September 2018
Brisbane: 29-30 May 2018
11-12 September 2018