Sceptical about buying on value? Check out the facts …
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Did you know the unit price of a product or service may only account for about 10% of the total costs. To reduce the remaining 90% you need to look at the total costs for your business. Todd Snelgrove from SKF Global is a world leader in value and total cost of ownership (TCO). We asked Todd, what makes value a better alternative? What easy steps you could take towards buying on value?
From this video you can see that scepticism is a valid reaction. However, if you can be open minded to the facts and the costs for your business and how to reduce these, buying on value is more profitable.
If you’re looking to drive savings to your bottom line and change your relationship with your suppliers look at our workshop http://www.gordianbusiness.com.au/strategic-account-management/ or contact us on +61 (2) 9450 1040 or email email@example.com.
We would love to hear your views so please comment below and subscribe at the top right of the page.